RSS

Recent Posts

Why eating spicy curry keeps you cooler.

Categories

Spicy curry
powered by

My Blog

Why eating spicy curry keeps you cooler.

Why do people living in hotter climates eat spicy food?

Nepal, India are all known for their spicy cuisine.
There is a sensible reason why you should choose to eat a spicy curry rather than a cool salad in this warm weather!

The answer is simple…spicy foods make you sweat! The increase in your body temperature from eating the spicy food can make you feel cooler, by reducing the difference between you and the surrounding air. Which in turn, induces sweat, helping to cool the body down when the perspiration evaporates. Not all curries however will have this effect so make sure that you choose one with a high spice content- you never know this might be your perfect opportunity to try a great spicy curry!

The Greedy Buddha

9 Comments to Why eating spicy curry keeps you cooler.:

Comments RSS
image cropping services on 30 November 2017 04:07
The article is very interesting, I so know why can eat spicy food. Thank you, so glad to read it.
Reply to comment

cat dinding on 02 December 2017 16:07
Reading your article above, I so want to eat spicy-spicy.
Reply to comment

minyak goreng sunco on 03 December 2017 08:43
Read your article above, I so want to eat sambal.
Reply to comment

6546 on 22 December 2017 09:21
6546
Reply to comment

assignment writingservice on 23 December 2017 11:50
Why do people living in hotter climates eat spicy food? The more curry keeps you cooler,keep it up. Thanks to this thegreedybuddha site for making on difference between you and the surrounding air.
Reply to comment

top celebrity jackets on 24 January 2018 05:40
Wow! I am really impressed by the way you detailed out everything blog on damage-to-mental-health.. It is really going to help me a lot. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so clearly.
Reply to comment

essaycloud on 31 January 2018 12:47
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work
Reply to comment

uk essay on 09 February 2018 06:04
Welcome, this extremecleantulsa blog has been giving us about the great tulsa hba annual golf tournment as well. I am getting more tips always on jenni king at the greater tulsa home builder association staff and admin.
Reply to comment

writing help uk on 09 February 2018 06:04
This article is very nice as well as very informative. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read. I really appreciate sharing this great.
Reply to comment